With exciting growth plans in place, it is fantastic to be able to tell you about three new Ascot Group vacancies that are currently available.
Are you an experienced Full Stack Web Developer with a keen interest in PHP and a relevant framework? Responsible for special projects, your excellent programming skills and passion for developing websites and applications with user experience in mind will see you excel in our growing department.
With an ability to match programming techniques and functionality to end-user and business requirements, you can operate under pressure whilst delivering consistent, secure and optimised applications and developments.
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking and creative web designer with a keen eye for detail and design? We are looking for a confident, positive individual with a natural ability to translate client strategy into interactive and engaging websites. You will work at a high standard at all times and pride yourself on your unique skills using the latest development trends and techniques without compromising SEO or user experience.
Combined with excellent communication and time-management skills you are able to work under pressure and are keen to learn, develop and grow alongside our expanding business.
Are you an experienced IT individual with a passion for technology with deep technical and ‘best-practice’ knowledge? You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all IT software and hardware across the group. As this is a stand-alone role, you will also have strong organisation and time-management skills and a pro-active, solution-orientated approach, with an ability to work under pressure.
All positions at the Ascot Group come with the following benefits package:
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (incl bank holidays)
- Birthdays off if it falls on a work-day
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company