Is it time to exit your business?
Are you are thinking of exiting your business? Perhaps it’s just the right time to sell. Or perhaps you want to retire, have ill-health, a change personal circumstances, or your business is facing some difficult challenges.
The Ascot Group is actively seeking acquisitions that are aligned to our group strategy and business ethos;
- Turnover between £250,000 and £10m (larger acquisitions considered)
- Minimum 3 years trading history with established, satisfied customers
- Significant and tangible growth potential
- Businesses that complement our existing portfolio – publishing and media, business data, marketing services, martech, lead generation/advertising, mobile tech
- All financial situations considered; profitable or loss-making
- We only consider deals where we acquire 100% of the shares or assets
With strong liquidity, an expert management team and an established network of financial, legal and HR advisors we can move quickly – often without the constraints of external funding. For larger deals our unique relationship with numerous financial institutions ensures we can put in place short-term or long-term funding mechanisms.
We appreciate the sensitive nature of exiting your business. We will handle any enquiry with strict confidence and integrity and vendors can be assured of a professional process, from NDA to due diligence and potential completion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01934 428771.
For owner-managed businesses we understand the emotion, energy and years of hard work that goes in to building a business and your loyalty to your staff, customers and suppliers. We will work with you to make the transition as smooth as possible.
For institutions, corporates and groups looking to restructure or dispose of a business that is no longer aligned to their objectives or is underperforming the Ascot Group can provide the time and resources and give the business the ‘home’ it really needs.
Knightstone Capital Ltd
If your business operates outside of marketing, media and tech sectors, our partner Knightstone Capital may help. Knightstone Capital is a private equity venture that acquires or invests in small and medium size businesses in a diverse range of sectors, from manufacturing and retail to hospitality and property. Visit www.knightstonecapital.co.uk for more information.